BY: THE NEW YORK RANGERS
- New York extended its winning streak to three games, and improved to 2-1-0 on the road this season.
- The Rangers have won 85 road games since the start of the 2010-11 season. They rank third in the NHL in road wins over the span.
- The Rangers have tallied four goals in each of their last two games. The Blueshirts have won their last 67 games in which they have scored at least four goals, dating back to a 5-2 victory on October 31, 2011 vs. San Jose. The Rangers have also earned at least one point in 89 consecutive games when they have registered at least four goals (88-0-1 record over the span), dating back to an 8-2 victory on November 14, 2010 vs. Edmonton.
- Eight different skaters recorded a point for the Rangers in the contest.
- The Rangers were 2-for-3 on the power play in the contest. The Blueshirts registered at least two power play goals in a game nine times during the 2013-14 season. New York has tallied a power play goal in three of its last four games against the Devils (4-for-13; 30.8% over the span). The Rangers recorded two power play goals in a regular season game against New Jersey for the first time since October 5, 2009.
- The Blueshirts have posted a 2-2-0 record when trailing after two periods this season. As of the conclusion of tonight’s game, the Rangers are tied for first in the NHL in wins when trailing after 40 minutes.
- New York has earned at least one point in 20 of its last 29 games against New Jersey, dating back to March 30, 2009 (17-9-3 record over the span). The Rangers have also recorded at least one point in seven of their last nine games against the Devils, dating back to March 19, 2013 (6-2-1 record over the span), and have won three straight games on the road against New Jersey.